• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 willweatherup

willweatherup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

My grandson is looking for a VCR recorder/player in working order to help with his studies.
Can anyone help please?

#2 Begadoc

Begadoc

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (willweatherup @ Dec 20 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My grandson is looking for a VCR recorder/player in working order to help with his studies.
Can anyone help please?

I can't help you but if you don't get any success here try http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/westlakesrecyclers/ - you are almost guaranteed to get one through that. You will have to register and be accepted first to use it. Much the same process as you had to go through here.

#3 willweatherup

willweatherup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Begadoc @ Dec 20 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone help please?

I can't help you but if you don't get any success here try http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/westlakesrecyclers/ - you are almost guaranteed to get one through that. You will have to register and be accepted first to use it. Much the same process as you had to go through here.

Thanks for the reply. I will follow up your suggestion

#4 John Anderson

John Anderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Old Student of St Bees School, 1955-1959 ... now act as unofficial representative of the School in Warsaw, Poland.<br />Have returned to St Bees whenever possible, love the place, and the people.<br />My e-mail address is andersonwarsaw@vp.pl Anyone who wants to know about/visit Poland, or send a student to Poland, is very welcome to use this to contact me.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (willweatherup @ Dec 22 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Begadoc @ Dec 20 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone help please?

Thanks for the reply. I will follow up your suggestion

Hi - I have just transferred twenty years-worth of VHS tapes to disc, and have two recorder / players standing here unused. One could do with a remote unit, although it can be worked in other ways: the other needs its tracking adjusted, but is otherwise excellent. There is no charge, if you want one.

Unhappily, my location (Warsaw, Poland) means that you would have to pay around 30 for a courier, but if nobody else can help, I'm here! Skype me on andersonwarsaw, or SMS on (48) 511112183 if you need to. Good luck to you, and your grandson.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users