Food & Drink
There are four pubs on the Main Street. All hotels serve pub meals and some have a restaurant as well. The Oddfellows pub serves meals sometimes.
For more details see;
- Albert Hotel – (Main Street) – 01946 822345
- The Manor – (Main Street) – 01946 820587
- Queens Hotel – (Main Street) – 01946 822287
- Seacote Hotel – (Beach) – 01946 822300
- Oddfellows Arms – (Main Street) 01946 822317.
- Post Office (take – away)
Hartley’s cafe at the beach serves a range of snacks and hot foods as well as more traditional cafe fare. It has fine views over the beach – see right.
There is an informal “Pop-in” event with Home made Cake and Coffee/Tea morning every Thursday at St Bees Priory (New College Hall) from 10.30 till 12.00