Food & Drink
There are four pubs on the Main Street, and a hotel at the beach. All hotels serve bar meals and some have a restaurant as well. The Oddfellows serves meals sometimes. The post office does heated snacks such as pies.
On Main Street street
- Albert Hotel – (Main Street) – 01946 822345
- The Manor – (Main Street) – 01946 820587
- Queens Hotel – (Main Street) – 01946 822287
- Oddfellows Arms – (Main Street) 01946 822317.
- Post Office (take – away)
At the Beach
Hartley’s cafe at the beach serves a range of snacks and hot foods as well as more traditional cafe fare. It has fine views over the beach.
Pop-in weekly volunteer cafe – St Bees Priory
There is an informal “Pop-in” weekly cafe with home made cake and coffee/tea. Every Thursday at St Bees Priory, New College Hall, from 10.30 till 12.00